Having an event or conference out of state?
Our AV Consultants will lighten up your work load and make things easier by helping you get your AV logistics planned out and booked for your next event, meeting or conference. We will travel to your hotel or venue and make sure everything goes off with out a hitch.
What we'll do for you:
- Conduct a one on one consultation or group meeting with you (the event/meeting planner), your Executive Director, CEO or Manager to gather what your AV needs and goals are and present you with a solution.
- Together, we'll make a list of all the audio visual equipment rentals you need. Our priority is to make sure you get the proper equipment, not the ones that are un-necessary just because an AV company upsells it to make more money.
- Send out RFP's on your behalf and come back with 2 vendor choices that will best fit your requirements and your budget.
- Once you select a vendor, we'll prepare the contract to have it signed by all parties.
- Budget management to make sure your expected expense stays on track and doesn't get over blown with high rental rates and labor fees
- Pre-conference meeting, 30 Days prior to event: we'll contact you and the AV vendor to prepare the timeline and all other logistics (AV room layout, on-site techs, load in/out, etc)
- Day of Event: we'll travel on-site to work with you and the AV vendor so we can manage the day to day program of your General Session and Break Out Rooms
- Post Event: Finalize all invoices if any extra equipment or labor was acquired during your event
Call or email us today to get started.
Nationwide AV Consultant
CALL OR EMAIL US TODAY